This page is being maintained and updated daily to make sure that you can be as well informed as possible regarding the state of the university's budget and finances. Visit this page frequently for up-to-date information on Cornell's financial situation.
David Skorton on the economic situation at the University
Jobs will be lost but also won, say Fuchs and Skorton at faculty meeting
Skorton urges community involvement to protect Cornell's strength
- Strategic planning forums set to discuss CU's future
- Aug. 27, 2009
- Provost Kent Fuchs to streamline Cornell's administration
- July 24, 2009
- Administrators give update on 'Reimagining Cornell'
- July 23, 2009
- Provost leading charge to erase deficit with 'change, aspiration'
- June 30, 2009
- Share cost-saving ideas on new e-list
- April 24, 2009
- Hardship Fund application period runs through May 29
- April 16, 2009
- David Skorton's Year End Statement
- July 1, 2009
- Presidential Open Forum for Staff
- March 17, 2009
How can Cornell streamline its campus operations?