Use the new online accessibility map to find accessible routes, entrances and parking.
Call 607-255-3976 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best staff and faculty in the world choose Cornell University. Diversity has been our defining focus for more than 140 years. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all faculty and staff, including individuals with disabilities.
We encourage those who need a disability accommodation to apply for a position at Cornell to contact our Recruitment and Employment Center. Current faculty or staff members who need a disability accommodation to perform the responsibilities of their position should contact our Medical Leaves Administration office. Comments about our employment policies and practices for individuals with disabilities should be directed to our disability access coordinator team at email@example.com or 607-255-3976.
Vice President of Human Resources and Safety Services
Resources for individuals in need of accommodation
- Parking and transportation options
- Workplace accommodation
- Medical Leaves Administration. The Medical Leaves Administration Office administers all employment-related requests for accommodation for individuals with disabilities, including short-term disability, long-term disability, and worker's compensation, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the New York State Human Rights Act.
- HR policies. Contact Workforce Policy and Labor Relations at 607-255-4652 or firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation regarding employment-related accommodations for individuals with disabilities. WPLR can also assist job applicants with requests for disability accommodations for the employment selection process.
Advice on providing accommodation
- Resources and FAQ for faculty members and instructors
- Guide to planning accessible events at Cornell