1. Sponsor Your Event
Your event must be sponsored by someone affiliated with Cornell University. Please contact the Office of the Vice President for University Communications if you require assistance with sponsorship.
For Weddings or Memorials, please note that a Cornell connection is necessary and includes Student or Alumni, Faculty, Staff or Trustee, Children of Alumni, Faculty, Staff or Trustee http://www.curw.cornell.edu/wedmem.html
For Events taking place at:
- Weill Cornell Medical College in NYC, please be in touch with their Event Services Office.
3. Register Your Event
For all events that meet one or more of these criteria, please fill out and submit a Event Registration Form/UUP:
- Events with food and/or alcohol.
- Events that take place outdoors.
- Events where money is collected (sales or fundraising).
- Events that are held in a venue with a capacity of 200 or more people.
- Events that may be seen as controversial and/or high risk.
4. Schedule Your Event
Go to Cornell's Events Calendar and add your event. This will ensure you are not competing with other events on the calendar as well as offer opportunities for promotion.
Further assistance may be found by contacting either Cornell's Conference Services or the Events Management Team. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact the Vice President for University Communications at VPCommunications@cornell.edu and we will find the information you need.