You & the Flu

Transportation & Travel

Transportation needs for ill students
The department of Transportation and Mail Services (TMS), working with Gannett Health Services, will address the transportation needs of ill students to and from Gannett Health Center. If the university makes the decision to modify the operating status, TMS will coordinate with Tompkins-Cortland Area Transportation (TCAT) to address the transportation needs of employees and students to and from the campus. Cornell travelers should incorporate emergency planning into all travel abroad. Resources for Cornell travelers are available at This link includes access to the International SOS service (ISOS), the university's international insurance carrier.
Posted September 14, 2009