Search for Programs
- Schools and Educators (33)
- Students (32)
- General Public (26)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (23)
- Grades 6-8 (23)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (22)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (18)
- Training and Professional Development (15)
- Publications (10)
- Summer Programs: Academic (9)
By Geographic Area:
Learning and Teaching: In School and Out → Student Activities: Extra-curricular, After-school
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- 4-H Career Explorations Conference
- A 3 day, on-campus conference for youth, grades 8-12. Participants explore academic fields and careers in a college setting.
- Adelson Book Readings
- Third Thursday book readings at the Cornell Lab. 3:30-4:30 pm in the Adelson Library at 159 Sapsucker Woods Road.
- Afterschool Universe
- Out-of-school program for middle school students; 12 sessions of fun activities exploring the Universe beyond the solar system
- Backyard Biology: Naturalist Outreach Speakers Bureau
- A speakers bureau of Cornell undergraduates who provide backyard biology science presentations to local classrooms and community groups.
- CLASSE Summer Internship Program
- Internship allowing high school students to explore their interests and talents while being exposed to careers involving particle physics.
- CNF Junior FIRST LEGO® League
- The Junior FIRST LEGO® League is a team-based yearly event for kids ages 6-9 utilizing LEGOs in a science-based learning challenge.
- CU Winds/Costa Rica Project
- CU Winds undertakes a multi-day performing and service tour to Costa Rica every 2 years, donating over 50 instruments.
- CUSP Graduate Research Fellowship
- CUSP is a social justice internship program that pays and houses Cornell's students to work in non-profit organizations in NYC.
- Community Partnership Board (CPB)
- CPB assists students in developing grassroots community action projects through the administration of grants.
- Cornell Educational Resources for International Studies
- Bringing internationally focused presentations and performances to the K-12 classroom, and professional development to K-12 teachers.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)