Search for Programs
- Professional Schools' Outreach (77)
- Management Development (67)
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) (46)
- Business and Economic Development (43)
- Leadership and Business Strategy (38)
- Businesses and Professionals (111)
- General Public (95)
- Schools and Educators (22)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (20)
- Students (17)
By Type of Program:
By Geographic Area:
Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by clicking any of the sub-categories that appear or by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution (5)
- Executive Training (29)
- Finance (7)
- Foodservice (4)
- Hospitality (20)
- Achieving Year-Round Performance Management and Appraisal
- Appraise employee performance through constant feedback, effective communication, and goal-oriented leadership.
- Administrative Management Institute
- A professional seminar for college and university administrative/business managers, directors, and department heads
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices Certificate Program
- Advanced HR topics: work practices, employee relations, alternative dispute resolution, and managing conflict.
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices PLUS Certificate Program
- Advanced program for Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR® certification prep.
- Aligning HR Strategy with Organizational Strategy
- Create a vertical-alignment strategy to improve decision-making, people outcomes, processes, and profits.
- Applying a Compensation Model: Internal and Legal Considerations
- Align your organization's compensation plan to its strategic goals.
- Assessing, Designing, and Implementing Performance Management Systems
- Drive productivity and growth through performance management.
- Building a Talent Management Culture
- Attract and retain top talent by communicating and marketing an employment brand.
- Business Leadership Skills Certificate Program
- Direct your organization's future while managing today's bottom line using strategic, financial, and communication tools.
- CURxED (Cornell University Resource Education for Medicare Part D)
- CURxED helps senior citizens grappling with the complexities of the federal government's new prescription drug plan.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)