For Displaced Faculty: Overview
- The Cornell Office of the Dean of the Faculty at (607) 255-4843, or
There is some space available for faculty members at the Freeman School to become affiliated with and participate in the academic life of the Johnson School, including access to university facilities and services.
- Access to online information will be provided by Cornell Library to displaced students enrolled in Cornell classes, and to visiting faculty and librarians
- Tulane faculty are invited to use the resources of the Cornell University Library on site in Ithaca. Cornell Library will consider the Tulane faculty visiting scholars and will also assign them study space in one of its many Ithaca campus libraries
- The library will also seek permission from key database providers to permit Tulane faculty to access online resources remotely
- Tulane librarians are invited to spend time in the Cornell Library interning or contributing in a number of functional areas, including building digital collections, preserving materials, assisting in scholarly communications initiatives, and engaging in research projects. For further information, please contact the Cornell University Librarian, Sarah Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cornell Library will endeavor to organize housing for librarians who anticipate staying in Ithaca for an extended period.