About our features
Research Features is a showcase of research programs and interdisciplinary activities that comprise the Cornell research enterprise. The features span the spectrum from nano to astro, and aim to highlight research in each college and school.
Contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Research if you have a suggestion for a feature.
Summer Refreshment for Teachers
Each summer, Cornell becomes the home to secondary teachers eager for new skills and knowledge. Intensive programs update teachers on advances in their fields. Research centers offer experiential learning in labs and engagement with Cornell faculty researchers. Some programs focus on lesson-plan development; others offer take-home laboratory exercises.
- CNS Institute for Physics Teachers (CIPT)
- Cornell Institute for Biology Teachers (CIBT)
- CCMR Research Experience for Teachers (RET)
- CCMR Institute for Chemistry Teachers (CICT)
- Summer Teacher Seminars at Arecibo (REU)