Guterman Bioclimatic Laboratory and Greenhouse Complex
- Address: Department of Fruit and Vegetable Science
- Phone: (607) 255-8747
The Guterman complex is the group of glass and plastic houses on tower road. The Guterman complex consists of laboratories, growth chambers, controlled atmospheric storage rooms, glass and plastic greenhouses, and an isolated building for herbicide and weed science research.
The complex is shared by:
- Fruit and vegetable Science
- Plant Breeding
- Development and Phsiology and Soil
- Crop and Atmospheric Sciences
Approximate Growing Area:
- Glass Houses: 3,500 Square feet
- PlasticHouses: 8,500 Square feet
For a complete history and renovation plans see the copy of the Guterman Bioclimatic Laboratory and Greenhouse Complex brochure in the "Bioclimatic Labs" folder in the "B" file.