We've received your request
You will be notified by email when the transcript and captions are available. The process may take up to 5 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this request.
In addition to the outlook for the agricultural markets and the general economy, this year's Agribusiness Economic Outlook conference explored the theme of improved market access for New York farmers. The opening session examined emerging trends toward demand for local and regional food systems, and emerging marketing and business opportunities in more distant markets.
The conference was held December 9, 2008 in Kennedy Hall. Speakers included:
- Dr. LorenTauer, chair, Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University
- Dr. Steven Kyle, associate professor, Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University
- Todd Schmit, associate professor, Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University
- Sam Simon, president, Hudson Valley Fresh
- Patrick Hooker, New York Commissioner of Agriculture
This video was produced by eClips.