We've received your request
You will be notified by email when the transcript and captions are available. The process may take up to 5 business days. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this request.
America's top policy experts and authorities on health care, immigration, and Social Security came together Sept. 26, 2008 in Bailey Hall to analyze and debate the impact of the plans proposed by John McCain and Barack Obama.
- Mark V. Pauly, Bendheim Professor in the Department of Health Care Systems at the Wharton School of Management, University of Pennsylvania
- Kathy Swartz, Associate Professor of Health Economics in the Department of Health Policy and Management at Harvard Medical School
- Alejandro Portes, Howard Harrison and Gabrielle Snyder Beck Professor of Sociology at Princeton University
- Michael Piore, David W. Skinner Professor of Political Economy at MIT
- John L. Palmer, University Professor, Maxwell School of Public Policy at Syracuse University
Moderator: David Harris, Interim Provost and Vice Provost for Social Sciences at Cornell University