We've received your request
You will be notified by email when the transcript and captions are available. The process may take up to 5 business days. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this request.
A. D. White Professor-at-Large Wynton Marsalis performs with Cornell University Jazz Band and Wind Symphony, and the Cornell Symphony Orchestra performs Marsalis’ newly rearranged Blues Symphony.
- Blues Symphony, Movement 3 (Marsalis)
- Blues Symphony, Movement 2 (Marsalis)
- Blues Symphony, Movement 4 (Marsalis)
- Blues Symphony, Movement 5 (Marsalis)
- Overture to Candide (Bernstein, trans. Grundman)
- Starmaker (Marini, arr. Merrill)
- Cherokee Sketches (Pauer, arr. Brown)
- Concerto for Cootie (Ellington, trans. Berger, Spinazzola)
- Prologue from West Side Story (Bernstein, arr. Grusin, trans. Spinazzola)
- "A Portrait of Louis Armstrong" from New Orleans Suite (Ellington, trans. Berger)
- "Acknowledgment" from A Love Supreme (Coltrane, arr. Marsalis, trans. Spinazzola)
- "Tourist Point of View" from Far East Suite (Ellington, arr. Spinazzola, trans. Berger, Merrill, Spinazzola)