Transcript Request Form

Disability Accommodation?

Cornell uses the College Board's document imaging service known as IDOC to collect and process supplemental materials required for your application for financial aid. Learn more about applying for financial aid at Cornell by visiting, and contact the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment at or 607-255-5145 with any questions.