Transcript Request Form

Disability Accommodation?

Students applying for financial aid need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year in order to receive federal aid. This video provides an overview of the form and what you need to know when you are completing your FAFSA. More information about financial aid at Cornell can be found at