Cornell has many opportunities for students to get involved in the fabric of the University and beyond. Below are just a few places to start. Cornell's motto extends to the variety of clubs, organizations and activities offered for students. Whether you're looking for an opportunity to get involved in the campus radio station or to volunteer, you will find it at Cornell.
Clubs and Organizations
- Student Organizations: With more than 500 student organizations on campus, there is plenty to do, day or night.
- Greek Life: Fraternities and sororities foster lifelong ties.
- Clubs at the School of Hotel Administration
- Clubs at the Johnson School
Community Service Programs
- Cornell Public Service Center (PSC): The Center promotes student and faculty engagement in service and social action.
- Outreach at Cornell