Visitor Parking Information
We are delighted to welcome you to Cornell University and Ithaca, New York! Below are some details to help you plan your visit and assist your navigation to campus and around town. Please refer to your campus visit itinerary for the location of your first event.
Please plan to arrive on campus 30 minutes before the first event on your itinerary.
Monday through Friday – Payment Required
Recommended parking near the Martin Y. Tang Welcome Center is available at Toboggan Lodge (GPS address can be entered as 38 Forest Home Dr, Ithaca, NY) and Forest Home Drive Parking Garage. Options for paid parking are below:
- Pay for parking in advance
- If you scheduled your visit online, use your unique parking access code provided in your visit confirmation email to purchase parking in advance. Be sure to bring your printed parking permit with you to display on your dashboard while parked.
- Pay for parking after you arrive
- Create a Parkmobile account, download the mobile app, and start a parking session once you're on campus.
- Stop at the parking and information booth located 165 Hoy Road, Ithaca, NY to purchase a parking permit. Please note that cash is not accepted.
- Pay-by-license plate pay stations are located throughout campus. Cash and credit cards accepted.
Complimentary weekend parking near the Martin Y. Tang Welcome Center is available at Toboggan Lodge and Forest Home Drive Parking Garage. The Hoy Road Parking Garage on central campus is also available to weekend visitors. Parking permits for these locations are not required on weekends but please be aware of signage and restricted spaces.
For additional information, visitors may stop at a parking and information booth, Monday through Friday, or contact the Office of Visitor Relations at 607.254.4636 (INFO) Monday through Friday. TCAT public transit bus routes run throughout campus and are available for $1.50 per ride, cash only.